Research shows that replenishing the skin’s age-related loss of vitamin C reduces the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines, and age spots.1-3
A new Triple Action Vitamin C Cream provides magnesium ascorbyl phosphate, sodium ascorbyl phosphate, and ascorbyl glucoside—enhanced with ferulic acid4—to:
- Promote collagen synthesis,1
- Support natural defenses against photodamage,2
- Restore skin hydration,5
- Help inhibit discoloration of the skin,3 and
- Help alleviate skin blemishes6
Purified Water, Mineral Oil, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Emulsifying Wax NF, Squalane, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Ferulic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Disodium EDTA.
Keep out of reach of children. For External use only. Avoid contact with eyes. If product contacts eyes, rinse thoroughly with water. If rash or irritation occurs, please discontinue use.
- J Invest Dermatol. 2001 Jun;116(6):853-9.
- Dermatol Surg. 2005 Jul;31(7 Pt 2):814-7; discussion 818.
- Skin Res Technol. 2006 May;12(2):105-13.
- J Invest Dermatol. 2005;125(4):826-32.
- Photochem Photobiol. 2012 May-Jun;88(3):748-52.
- Int J Cosmet Sci. 2005 Jun;27(3):171-6.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.