RejuveneX® Factor Firming Serum 1.7 oz (50 ml)
RejuveneX® Factor Firming Serum is the latest update of the original RejuveneX® Factor formulation by Professor Carmen Fusco that launched the science-based skincare revolution in 1983. This formulation provides 10 new compounds (a total of 28 clinically validated active ingredients) in a nutrient-dense, deep-penetrating serum to promote the appearance of more youthful, firmer, healthier, and more vibrant skin. These 10 compounds include:
- Matrixyl® synthe’6™ to help minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.14
- Hylasome® EG10 to hold more moisture in skin cells and target free radicals.15
- Salicylic acid to support production of new skin cells.
- Vegetal filling spheres to help replenish skin for a rejuvenated appearance.16
- Pichia-resveratrol to help increase hydration … diminishing the appearance of fine lines.17
- DMAE (dimethylaminoethanol) to help smooth and firm skin.18,19
- Poly P to support the production of collagen.20
- Taurine for antioxidant benefits and to help inhibit premature aging.21
- Botanimoist® AMS to help boost the hydration of skin cells.22
- Botanistat PF-64 to help preserve serum against environmental toxins.23
This serum is a more advanced, concentrated format … thinner than a cream to ensure superior, more direct absorption of these skin-enhancing compounds.
To get these 28 synergistic bioactives anywhere else, you’d need to layer on a dozen skin creams — each providing only 2 or 3 of these active ingredients — with some creams costing as much as $600! For a fraction of the cost, RejuveneX® Factor Firming Serum delivers optimal dosages of the full range of these clinically validated technologies.
RejuveneX® Factor Firming Serum comes in an airless pump to protect the integrity of the bioactives … and utilizes QuSome™, the patented deep-layer cellular delivery system that provides sustained release for 6 to 8 hours! This formulation is uniquely free of paraben, irritants, estrogenic chemicals, antioxidant-inhibitors, mineral oil, and synthetic fragrances.