Boost Eyelash Growth Naturally
- Hair regeneration depends on the activity of stem cells at the base of each hair follicle and adequate keratin—the tough and fibrous protein that adds length, strength, and fullness to hair.
- With advancing age, ultraviolet radiation compromises the regenerative capacity of hair follicle stem cells and keratin production declines.
- The result is noticeably thinner, shorter, and more brittle eyelashes.
- Current treatments are unattractive to many people due to high cost and significant side effects.
- Scientists have identified a number of topical compounds, including a novel plant extract, myristoyl pentapeptide-17, glycoproteins, and panthenol, which protect and strengthen the structural foundation of eyelashes to leave them healthier, longer, and thicker.
Apply Norah Klein Eyelash Growth Serum using a single stroke on your eyelid just above your upper lash line (like a liquid eyeliner). Use twice daily and allow 1-2 minutes for the serum to dry. Due to the length of the lash cycle, apply every day for a full 4-8 weeks. After desired improvement is achieved, apply the eyelash growth serum every other day for maintenance. Norah Klein Eyelash Growth Serum requires continued use to maintain benefits.
Hyaluronic acid, pentylene glycol, panax ginseng, swertie japonica extract, pumpkin seed extract, acorus calamus root extract, panthenol, serenoa serrulata fruit extract, biotinoyl tripeptide-1, myristoyl pentapeptide-17, oligopeptide-10, tocopherol, biotin.