Enhanced Super Digestive Enzymes and Probiotics combine beneficial B. coagulans with 10 vegetarian enzymes that help digest plant-based diets as well as protein, dairy, starches and fat. Research has shown that supplementing with digestive enzymes can promote optimal digestion and absorption of nutrients from the foods you eat.1-3
Optimal digestion supports optimal health
This digestive health formula contains a blend of 10 powerful digestive enzymes like alpha-galactosidase, protease 3.0 and lipase, and others to promote optimal digestion of main types of foods:
- Plant-derived carbohydrates & starches—Alpha galactosidase promotes carbohydrate digestion and supports GI comfort by breaking down oligosaccharides found in foods such as legumes (beans) and cruciferous vegetables, such as cauliflower, broccoli, cabbage, and others, which are notorious for causing abdominal bloating and discomfort.
- Dietary fiber—Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase help break down plant cell components to promote optimal digestion and nutrient absorption.
- Protein—Protease 3.0 helps digest proteins at acidic pH, like in the stomach. This enzyme helps break down stubborn protein and promotes digestion of gliadin (a compound found in wheat). Protease SP helps break down most soluble proteins into smaller molecular weight peptides and free amino acids.
- Fats—Lipase is an enzyme that helps break down dietary fats.
- Dairy—Lactase is essential for digesting lactose from dairy products.
Contains probiotics for GI balance
Enhanced Super Digestive Enzymes and Probiotics also delivers the added benefits of the probiotic B. coagulans. Probiotics such as B. coagulans support digestive health and inhibit less-beneficial bacteria — which in turn promotes digestive comfort.4
This innovative vegetarian, gluten-free, and non-GMO formula promotes healthy digestion of hard-to-digest starches, sugars and cellulose from vegetables, as well as proteins, fats, carbohydrates and lactose.2,3 For maximum benefit, take one capsule before you eat.
|Dosage and Use|
|These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.|