Anti-Aging Mask 2 oz
Renowned dermatologist Gary Goldfaden, M.D., has developed novel solutions for the most common skin problems encountered by maturing adults. Based on extensive clinical testing, these formulas are designed with potent antioxidant tea extracts (red, green, and white) to correct specific areas of concern, such as the appearance of darkness and puffiness under the eyes, fine lines, rough skin, loose skin, and more.1-8 These products can be used in conjunction with any other skin treatments or products. They are specially formulated exclusively for Life Extension.
Cosmesis Anti-Aging Mask minimizes the appearance of creases, while restoring healthy texture, color and moisture to aging skin. Regular use can help with the appearance of fine lines and have a cumulative effect on the youthful appearance of your skin.
- Photodermatol Photoimmunol Photomed. 2007 Feb;23(1):48-56.
- Cancer Lett. 2005 Jun 28;224(2):193-202. Epub 2004 Dec 10.
- Biogerontology. 2007 Apr;8(2):97-109. Epub 2006 Sep 23.
- Skin Therapy Lett. 2008 Sep;13(7):5-9.
- Am J Chin Med. 2005;33(4):535-46.
- Int J Vitam Nutr Res. 2003 Nov;73(6):453-60.
- J Am Acad Dermatol. 2003 Jan;48(1):1-19; quiz 20-2.
- Free Radic Res. 2002 Apr;36(4):471-7.
Purified Water, Acetyl Hexapeptide-3 (Argireline®), Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-3 (Matrixyl™), Antarcitine, Jojoba Oil, Apricot Kernel Oil, Hyaluronic Acid, Laureth-7, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Co-Enzyme Q10, Concentrated Tea Blend Extract, Squalane, Lipids, Polycrylamide, Chamomile, Sage, Neroli (Citrus aurantium bigaradia), Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.